How can we help?
QualityPro has a few websites. We hope this summary gets you where you want to go!
If you have any trouble, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Company
- Apply online or by e-mailing email@example.com
- Upload Compliance Documents in Certemy > https://qualitypro.certemy.com/
For the Employees
- Set Up a New Account/Register For an Exam
- Take an Exam
- Look up a certificate of completion: www.npmaqualitypro.org/certificates
- On the anniversary of your company's QualityPro accreditation you must submit compliance information and pay a renewal fee.
- New employees in sales or service roles will need to take the QualityPro exam within 6 months. If they will be performing any certified services, they must pass those exams as well. The testing site is www.npmatraining.org. If you are unsure of the process, check out the Online Testing FAQ Page.
- We encourage you to use the logos and resources you have earned! Download all at www.qualityprotools.org.
- Customers can find your company using the Find-a-Pro at www.qualitypro.org
The search is driven by the zip codes your company has in the NPMA database. Company Administrators can easily update your listing in the "Manage My Group" area of the "Member Center"
Spread the Word
- Learn More/Apply for QualityPro at www.npmaqualitypro.org
- Preview the process by signing up for the test credential in Certemy at https://tinyurl.com/QualityProPreview
- Interested in having QualityPro present virtually to your team or in-person to your state association? Contact Allie Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org