The Credentials: QualityPro Schools
About the QualityPro Schools Service Certification
From bed bugs to cockroaches and rodents, the presence of pests in schools and educational facilities can pose a significant threat to the health and wellbeing of students and faculty alike. As administrators continue call on the pest management industry to help maintain a healthy learning environment, it is essential that technicians have the knowledge and expertise of proper prevention and control methods needed to service these accounts in a way that minimizes risk.
QualityPro created an additional certification called QualityPro Schools for accredited companies to demonstrate their commitment to excellence through further testing and training. By earning QualityPro Schools, companies will instill a greater confidence in their customers that the technician sent to their school is well qualified and equipped to provide a comprehensive service in a sensitive environment.
QualityPro Schools Application Process
- Before applying for the QualityPro Schools certification, a company must first be QualityPro accredited. Click here to apply for both credentials.
- Apply ($100 application fee) by filling out the form below or by calling 703-352-6762. Only management level employees may use this form. For all others, please direct questions to email@example.com.
- All employees who perform or sell pest management service in K-12 schools must pass the QualityPro Schools exam at www.npmatraining.org. The exam covers five aspects of school pest management:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) in Schools
- Inspections and Monitoring
- Pest Prevention
- Control Tools
Note: This exam is available to all employees of accredited companies regardless of whether the company is pursuing certification for its service.
- After all applicable employees have passed the exam, the company must sign and return the QualityPro Schools applicant affidavit.
- The company will receive a welcome packet and immediate access to the many resources that come with certification.